“I have something to say! My name is Naomi and I am an orphan. I am so thankful for my sponsorship because without it I don’t know where I would be. But, there are many more children like me who need sponsorships. My hope is that you will help them too!”
– Naomi, 6th grade student & sponsorship recipient at Aguie Primary School
– 47% of Nigerien children do NOT attend school
– 28% of Nigeriens are literate
– Only 9% of girls in Niger attend secondary school
– 2/3 of Nigerien girls are married before age 18 and 1/3 before age 15
– The average Nigerien woman will have seven children—the highest birthrate in the world!
Primary School, donation of $360 per year or $30 per month.
Secondary School, donation of $600 per year or $50 per month.
Please send a check for $360 or $600 made payable to Remember Niger Coalition to our mailing address shown below (memo: Student Sponsorship or Girls’ Scholarship).
Or, donate online on our Sponsorships page.
We will send you your student packet that includes a photo and information about your student and much more!